7

Grunge, Grunge, Grunge! Challenge - CHALLENGE NOW CLOSED


Thank you very much for all your entries and our lucky winner is:

 
 
Congratulations Crafty Rose, please email laura@thatscrafty.co.uk
to claim your £20 voucher and Winners badge. 
 
Our Top 3 (in no particular order): 
 


 
Congratulations to our Top 3, please take your Top 3 badge here. 
 

Thank you very much for all your entries in our Gold and Silver Challenge - the Winner will be picked on Monday 13th April 2015, so please check to see if you are our lucky Winner.

We think the title says it all for out latest Challenge! We'd like to see your best Grunge creations please.This Challenge will run until 7.55am on Friday 24th April 2015.

The winner of the Challenge will receive a £20 voucher to spend in our online store.



 
 
Please make sure to read our Challenge Rules before entering.    

We have some fantastic projects from our Design Team to inspire you.
 
 
 

 

 

 


7 comments:

Sarn said...

LOVELY DT examples. I just had to play with my new Kaisercraft stamps!

GREAT challenge!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Caroline said...

Oh, I have just sent a grunge style card & I have pics on my phone. To repeat myself, I still don't know how to use linky tool. I've lots of grunge examples as one of my top fave styles! Hey ho, will look at instructions AGAIN, lol... The DT have done a wonderful job, really cool creations, grungelicious! ..

Deborah said...

Caroline
I think your image has to be on a blog or web page. You can't just link from a photo stored on your phone (as far as I can see).

Anonymous said...

Lovely work from DT.
Best wishes Rose x

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous work by the DT. such a wonderful variety of grungy makes! Thanks for another wonderful challenge, see you again soon. hugs :)

sarascloset said...

Love the challenge theme and all the great projects to inspire us from the Design Team!

sarascloset said...

Congratulations to all the winners! Well done!

Back to Top